Chassis
Ford E450
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
looking....
Fulltimer
No
Any suggestions? Get absolutely no air out of the front vents. The fan is running, i can change the speeds, but still nothing

Do you mean from the AC unit? On my unit there are little slides you need to close in order for the AC to blow throughout the camper vents.

The front dash vents

If the fan is running (engine a/c fan) then air if going somewhere. Check heat, a/c, and defroster vents. If no air is from any of those, then some ducting must be blocked or disconnected under the dash.

Not to be condescending, but you do know that the dash vents are for the a/c that is run by the vehicle’s engine and not the house a/c, right?

We really need the engine A/C when driving.... a little A/C is coming out of the defrost vents. With summer coming, we really need vents or A/C blowing

Just like in a car where the air flows is determined by the heat//air control on the dash

We really need the engine A/C when driving.... a little A/C is coming out of the defrost vents. With summer coming, we really need vents or A/C blowing
So there is some air blowing but just not where you need it. It sounds like one of the blend doors are your problem. I'm not sure if they are vacuum operated but I suspect they are. If you can get your head under the dash for a look you might be able to see where they could have become unplugged.

Good luck

Darrell

One of four things has happened (assuming that the fan is running properly(;
1. A twist, kink, or clog in a vent hose from the fan.
2. The intake to the a/c is blocked
3. A diverter flap that directs air is stuck.
4. A vent hose is disconnected and air is just vented under the dash.
If you can hear the fan and feel some cool air somewhere, this is really a pretty easy, but maybe time-consuming search and fix. In a C, that's gonna be tight up under the dash, but it can be done.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back