Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

hjkor077

RVF Regular
When I hook up my water hose to the City Water inlet on my camper, I get no flow from either the kitchen sink or external shower, nor do I hear any air coming out. I have checked the filter screen and it's is clear. The check valve inside, appears not to be stuck. When I observe the inlet hose from the inside of the camper, I do not see any water flow. Do I need to replace the Inlet connector? Any and all comments welcome.

Unlikely but could the hose be clogged?

Have you tried to use something to push on the check valve at the hose connection? That would be about the only thing to stop the flow if it was stuck closed.

Is there a house filter between the city water reel and your coach?

Is there a manual fill option to fill your fresh tank and if so, can you hear water going into the fresh tank when filling it?

If you have a fresh water tank, can you fill it and use a water pump assuming you have one?

What is the rig? Is the fresh water tank filling? Is there a lever to switch between filling the tank and city water to the faucets?

The camper is a SunRay 109. The water tank fills ok and everything works using the water pump. Only a problem using city water connection. Water does not appear to be getting past the inlet fill. The check valve “appears” to be functioning. The first connection after the inlet is the outside shower and that does not work when connected to city water. I have contacted the manufacturer and since it is no longer under warranty they are not interested in helping. Not the first issue with this company. Is it possible the inlet connector is defective?

Does the fresh water tank have a separate inlet? It might help to post a picture of your water bay.

Latest resources

Back