• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Not in CA

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wish they'd fact check, Valencia is not 30 miles south of LA.. that would be Long Beach.. had me thinking my memory was going....

Wow!

I have a question or two... Did he lose his key? Would the motorhome not start?

I has a motor; it has wheels; pull it forward by 10 yards or so! (I didn't read the linked article, but another report by a TV station said the motorhome was #3 into the river... What was the owner doing?)

I would say they weren’t “home” at the time, the coach was locked and all by-standers could do is watch. Also note the window unit AC and the worn out slide toppers - the coach was probably more home than motorhome. So maybe they were at work?

I would say they weren’t “home” at the time, the coach was locked and all by-standers could do is watch. Also note the window unit AC and the worn out slide toppers - the coach was probably more home than motorhome. So maybe they were at work?
The other article did say the motorhome owner was a full time resident.

Would love to see the insurance claim….

Good eye Rich - didn't notice the window shaker (or the slide topper).

I saw this the other day. I don’t think the owner was there is why the unit was not moved.

Latest resources

Back