RV Make
Shadow Cruiser
RV Model
225RBS
RV Length
21'
Fulltimer
No
Retiring this year. Bought a 21' Shadow Cruiser last week. I have been towing and launching boats about that size for years so I'm not too worried about the driving but I have a lot to learn about rv living. We plan to take one to two week trips during the summer to national parks west of the rockies. (We live in North Idaho)

Welcome to RVForums @Jon. Glad to have you join us and I hope you love the new RV. Sounds like you'll be RVing in a primo area, do share pics with the gang here. We love seeing RV's out camping.

Retiring this year. Bought a 21' Shadow Cruiser last week. I have been towing and launching boats about that size for years so I'm not too worried about the driving but I have a lot to learn about rv living. We plan to take one to two week trips during the summer to national parks west of the rockies. (We live in North Idaho)
How do you like your Shadow Cruiser? Any major issues? I'm looking at the 240bhs but can't find much about the company and I've read some pretty bad reviews.

We haven't given it much use yet but the dealer we bought it from has a very good reputation for supporting their customers. By this time next year we and the trailer should be a lot more experienced.

We haven't given it much use yet but the dealer we bought it from has a very good reputation for supporting their customers. By this time next year we and the trailer should be a lot more experienced.
Awesome, you wouldn't happen to live in Southern California would you? I'd be nice to find a good dealer

Right on thanks for the info! Are you towing with a 1/2 ton by chance? Im looking to tow with a 2019 trail boss and I'm still undecided on towing the 240bhs with a 1/2 ton.
I pull with a Ram 1500 with the 5.7 hemi. Goes over passes without effort. The weight distribution hitch seems to reduce sway as advertised.

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome. Enjoy nretirement. It is the best career ever!

Latest resources

Back