• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Trishield

RVF Regular
NYN you ask? Not yet newbie.
I'm Dave from central MD. My dream and hopefully the wife's is to travel the country and she knows that.
I retired at 62 in Oct. Sadly we can't travel at the moment as she is the sole caregiver to her 90yo parents.
That said, I fully support her and we'll keep doing it as long as needed. So I'm here to learn and from cruising
FB groups related to RVing, I looked for a forum.
Years ago I joined a cigar forum to learn about fine handmade cigars and am an admin of said forum lol.
This seems similar and welcoming. vBulletin maybe?
So as to type I am not opposed to any. Holding a CDL for decades, driving a class A size isn't an issue and I'm
pretty sure we can afford something she'll appreciate
I guess it will boil down to what she'll tolerate travel wise and come to enjoy. >crossing fingers<
so again, thanks for having me.

Welcome.

Welcome to RVF, @Trishield; glad to have you join us here. And, I appreciate your wife's (and your) dedication to caring for aging parents. We were in that same situation a while back (and, don't regret a moment of it) and now are fast becoming "aging parents." :ROFLMAO:

If it fits your budget, a Class A motorhome is a great way to go. We've been through travel trailers, converted busses, Class C motorhomes and Class A motorhomes, and the Class A is tops.

TJ

Welcome from Southern Maryland (Charles County).

Welcome @Trishield to the forum. Congratulations on your retirement but sounds like you are keeping busy. Good luck finding your wife’s perfect RV?.

Welcome to RVF, @Trishield; glad to have you join us here. And, I appreciate your wife's (and your) dedication to caring for aging parents. We were in that same situation a while back (and, don't regret a moment of it) and now are fast becoming "aging parents." :ROFLMAO:

If it fits your budget, a Class A motorhome is a great way to go. We've been through travel trailers, converted busses, Class C motorhomes and Class A motorhomes, and the Class A is tops.

TJ
Class A would be my choice I think or a high end 5th wheel.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back