RV Year
RV Make
Rockwood
RV Model
Regent
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
We just picked up a 1992 Rockwood Regent yesterday. I'm going to need a lot of guidance in this new venture. I also have a small pop up to pull behind my trike.

I'm fast coming up on 72 and my wife of 47+ years is 70. We have no intention of being full time RVers, at least not at this time. I retired from the Corps in 1990 as a Gunny after 20 years and then carried mail for 22 years, retiring in 2014 after losing my colon to Ulcerative Colitis. I am a woodworker. My wife tells people I am a Master, I prefer Advanced Hobbyist with a bad habit of molesting old dead trees. My other love is my '02 Harley Electroglide that I converted to a trike in 2013.

The wife is a retired bookkeeper and the love of my life.
Rockwood.jpg

And to let you know how my life goes....

Dominated.jpgMarried.jpg

Last edited:
@Pappy1949 Welcome aboard, Gunny. You are with friends here. In 1990 I was a young captain at Camp Lejeune.

Last edited:
We just picked up a 1992 Rockwood Regent yesterday. I'm going to need a lot of guidance in this new venture. I also have a small pop up to pull behind my trike.

I'm fast coming up on 72 and my wife of 47+ years is 70. We have no intention of being full time RVers, at least not at this time. I retired from the Corps in 1990 as a Gunny after 20 years and then carried mail for 22 years, retiring in 2014 after losing my colon to Ulcerative Colitis. I am a woodworker. My wife tells people I am a Master, I prefer Advanced Hobbyist with a bad habit of molesting old dead trees. My other love is my '02 Harley Electroglide that I converted to a trike in 2013.

The wife is a retired bookkeeper and the love of my life.
Welcome Pappy,
WE are also new to the RV life and you are a youngster to me...I am 73 :) . Very similar backgrounds (Army) enjoy, because you never know when your last day will be.

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome @Pappy1949 to the group, thanks for your service. Your never to old to enjoy new adventures

Welcome aboard, @Pappy1949; glad to have you here with us. Thanks for your service from an old Army guy that has a few years seniority on you. Your 1992 Rockwood looks to be in great shape. I love to see vintage rigs still in use and being well cared for.

TJ

Welcome @Pappy1949. Glad to have you join us.

Latest resources

Back