RVF Expert
RV Year
RV Make
Salem
RV Model
Hemisphere 346RK
RV Length
38'
Hey all, I am wanting to be in the Omaha area the end of April/beginning of May. All I find other than KOA (expensive) are places that don't have the best of ratings. I did spend a couple of weeks in Fremont, Ne. That is not much more than a parking lot with water and electric. Anyone know of any decent but not terrible expensive places?

If you are not required to actually be IN Omaha, there is a really nice state park west of town, Mahoney State Park, at exit 426 on I-80. Its spitting distance from the SAC Air Museum (Well worth the time and $$$ to visit), and is about 25 miles out of town. I have camped there several times, top notch facilities, slots large enough to get a 40ft 5th wheel into. Even a really good restaurant in the park. If that is to far out let me know, I can look for a few closer as I live in the area.

Eddie

The only 'bad' thing about the State Parks is the nonresident fee. $12/day. I was hoping to spend a week or so there. Walnut Creek in Papillon is leading the list as of today.

Latest resources

Back