Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Fla904

RVF Newbee
Currently negotiating a new 2021mallard m33 right now they have me OTD at 46k brand new 0 down. Opinions? Advice? Tactics? This will be my first travel trailer I have owned class c rvs in the past. It’s coming from camping world so let me know if there is any negotiating I should be doing thank u! Don’t want to be ripped off

I don't comment much on the units just numbers when they come up. Question on your finance part. Obviously I don't know any more than you posted here. Question - is the zero down your request or their offer? We work with several lenders and OFTEN (not always) zero down has a couple other things to consider. Some of those could be rate, term or even an adjustable rate down the road.
Knowing the program you are offered is part of the whole picture of how good the deal is.
Let me know if I can help.
If a call is easier, the office number is below or my cell is 517-930-2721.
Thank you,
Ken

I don't comment much on the units just numbers when they come up. Question on your finance part. Obviously I don't know any more than you posted here. Question - is the zero down your request or their offer? We work with several lenders and OFTEN (not always) zero down has a couple other things to consider. Some of those could be rate, term or even an adjustable rate down the road.
Knowing the program you are offered is part of the whole picture of how good the deal is.
Let me know if I can help.
If a call is easier, the office number is below or my cell is 517-930-2721.
Thank you,
Ken
I requested the 0 down. I’m getting rid of my motorcycle due to starting a family and trading one toy for another. My credit score came up to be 790, I’m more concerned about the out the door price and getting a steal of a deal rather than financing. Money and getting financing isn’t a issue, I just don’t know enough about all of these different brands and want to get the best deal I can.

Latest resources

Back