RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2011 Jeep Liberty
Purchased a new to us 2016 Ventana LE 4037 about two months ago. Wife did not like the deep pantry shelves because it was difficult to retrieve items in the back. Thanks to tips and advise from our good friend Bill Hunt, I purchased extension slides, built drawers and installed them. Now DW (and I) can easily get to whatever we need. I'm not a good woodworker like Bill but took my time and these were not difficult to build. Spent more time engineering what size to make extension spacers and where to install them than building the drawers. BTW.....these extensions were not cheap. Could buy one set for about $25 (needed 4) or could get a box of 10 for $85 which I did. Go figure. In any event I have 6 sets left I'll sell real cheap is anyone is interested. PM me.
IMG_2415.jpg
IMG_2416.jpg
IMG_2438.jpg
IMG_2440.jpg

Purchased a new to us 2016 Ventana LE 4037 about two months ago. Wife did not like the deep pantry shelves because it was difficult to retrieve items in the back. Thanks to tips and advise from our good friend Bill Hunt, I purchased extension slides, built drawers and installed them. Now DW (and I) can easily get to whatever we need. I'm not a good woodworker like Bill but took my time and these were not difficult to build. Spent more time engineering what size to make extension spacers and where to install them than building the drawers. BTW.....these extensions were not cheap. Could buy one set for about $25 (needed 4) or could get a box of 10 for $85 which I did. Go figure. In any event I have 6 sets left I'll sell real cheap is anyone is interested. PM me.
Nice job @bowpulpit, and a good improvement to an already superb RV!

I am shocked that the coach did not come with these standard.

Nicely done and sure DW will appreciate your efforts.

Latest resources

Back