Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
None of the functions work on my passenger seat. @NWIP helped me to look in the power bay, but we couldn't find the fuse in there. I looked under the seat, but cannot find where it would be. Battery disconnect has not resuscitated the seat. Anybody have any idea where the fuse is located? Thanks...as always for any help.

Renée

My suggestion would be disconnect/reconnect any of the connections underneath the seat. Also check for any disconnected or broken (aka chewed) wires. Does everything work fine on the driver's seat? I would imagine they would be on the same power source. Any wires that are crimp connected should also be verified.

P.S. You or @NWIP need a towbar on the front of your coaches. You must travel together, everywhere! May as well tow one another.

I recall seeing the driver's seat fuse in the chassis electrical bay (first bay drivers side). I would expect the passenger seat fuse to be there too. I just looked at my picture of the KIB board there and didn't see it, so I would look at the Spartan fuses that are in the black box below the KIB board. I believe there are two thumb screws to remove the cover. My picture of that board doesn't show any labels, so I suspect its on the back of the cover which I did't take a picture of. I would run out there now, but its raining.

Posting so anyone reading will know location F20/CB 25a located front electrical bay drivers side.

I recall seeing the driver's seat fuse in the chassis electrical bay (first bay drivers side). I would expect the passenger seat fuse to be there too. I just looked at my picture of the KIB board there and didn't see it, so I would look at the Spartan fuses that are in the black box below the KIB board. I believe there are two thumb screws to remove the cover. My picture of that board doesn't show any labels, so I suspect its on the back of the cover which I did't take a picture of. I would run out there now, but its raining.
Oh good idea. Going to check now.

Posting so anyone reading will know location F20/CB 25a located front electrical bay drivers side.
Thank goodness you are coming over. I don't know what that means.?

Thank goodness you are coming over. I don't know what that means.?
Look in the bay under the driver's seat (forward driver's side bay) for any lights on under fuses.

Here is a picture of the back of the cover showing the passenger seat fuse. I only got a little wet from the rain. :)

IMG_6281.jpg

Updated with picture of fuse too. Not a standard fuse.

IMG_4485.jpg

Last edited:
If the fuse turns out OK, then I would do what Neal suggested. The passenger seat on mine will stop working from time-to-time and it's generally because the power plug has worked itself loose.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back