Peplink Purchase Question

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

"EZ"

Internet Forum Junkie since there was dial up!
RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Ambassador
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I'm probably going to buy a Peplink Max Transit Duo with 2 Cat 12 modems. Pepwave MAX Transit DUO FirstNet Is anybody unhappy with buying theirs from MobileMustHave.Com? Anybody with a much better price for the same bundle?

Also, has anyone used the FMCA Sprint hot spot sim in their Peplink router? I had the FMCA Verizon hot spot and they throttle it after about 25 gigs. But the RV people I talk to SWEAR that the FMCA Sprint hot spot is truly unlimited and no throttling. For $50/mo I was going to let this be the back up sim in the 2nd modem.

Thanks for the advice in advance. ;)

I just saw Escapees and TechnoRV.com teamed up and if you're an Escapee's member you can get 10% off. Not sure how prices compare, I buy all mine from 5GStore.com - fast shipping, great customer service.

I just saw Escapees and TechnoRV.com teamed up and if you're an Escapee's member you can get 10% off. Not sure how prices compare, I buy all mine from 5GStore.com - fast shipping, great customer service.
TechnoRV is $999 just like Mobile Must Have is. I'll look at the Escapees site and see what they say.............

I bought from MobileMustHave, wouldn’t do it again. Poor communication . Slow to respond. Average prices. Mediocre advice.

Ditto what @Neal said…5GStore…GREAT customer service.

I purchased from MobileMustHave over a year ago. I would not buy from them again. A few reported service issues on the Peplink forum. They told me they were not technically capable of helping with Speed Fusion when I asked about an outside connection to my Peplink device on the RV. The selling partner is responsible for 1st level support on Peplink products. All communications are now via email, no telephone supports.

It sounds like some of these RVers that become resellers of products such as Pepwave's are not capable or qualified to provide post sales support. All I know is what 5GStore.com does and they are a company dedicated to products of this nature as a full time business with sales and support. I've used both live chat and phone pre-sales as well as support, both were outstanding. When you buy something from them you'll get an email of all the associated documents (manuals, etc.). When a firmware update comes out an automated email will come out with revised documentation per the new firmware. I could not be happier with the pre-sales, shipping, and support received from 5Gstore.com, 4G/5G Routers, Antennas, Boosters, WiFi, IP Switches of who I am not affiliated.

I’m another one all in favor for 5Gstore!!
I’ve called them several times with Max and Transit questions and, every time, they blow me away with their level of expertise and their willingness to help.

I bought from MobileMustHave, wouldn’t do it again. Poor communication . Slow to respond. Average prices. Mediocre advice.
Mediocre prices? Everywhere I've checked the price has been $999. Everywhere. Where would you suggest? Thanks!

Ditto what @Neal said…5GStore…GREAT customer service.
The only thing that bothered me about the 5G Store was that they wouldn't show the price on their website. It said "Call for price". If I wanted to call them I wouldn't have been on their website!! They offered a "bundle" with the Max Transit Duo Cat-12 modem with a 12v electric harness for $1088. So if you subtract the $89 for the 12v kit you can see the Peplink unit was $999 like every place else. I just hate getting jerked around on a website. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back