Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I've been on the quest for new pillows, having some neck pain, and was time to get rid of the ones that had stuffing in them as that stuffing seemed to get hard over time. I woke up in the middle of the night pulling some of the stuffing out and decided to get new pillows. I have really nice memory foam pillows at home but I can't find those any longer, bought them with my mattress and love them! So I have been on the quest for new pillows which pretty much have a requirement of "no stuffing" but more on the lines of memory foam.

While in Aurora, CO outside of Denver I went to Denver mattress, bought a pair of tempur-pedic and returned them in Breckenridge as they had a store there. Bought a pair of pillow cubes I think there were called, they are rectangular like pillows but they have flat edges vs. tapered. Seemed fine in the store during a test and nope, returned them 2-3 days later. Off to Amazon.

I've been between two sets and like both of these, still with some neck pain so not sure the memory foam ones are it for now. The other ones (hotel collection) are so crazy cheap (for a pair), I don't get it, and I like them. So if you're looking for pillows, these are both nice options I'm test driving at this time. I have king size pillows at home, I think, they may be queen. I learned that king size are huge like body pillows, so queen is what I went with.

Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows

BedStory Memory Foam Pillow Medium Firm, Queen Size Gel Foam Pillows

We use pillows from Coop Home Goods, The Eden. They are stuffable/adjustable and the filling is a combination of chopped memory foam and microfiber. We have been using these for 3 years and love them, would absolutely buy them again.

Latest resources

Back