Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

bobnjill410

RVF Regular
Traveling across the country, in our 2016 Dutch Star 4369, via the southern route. Today after arriving at our stop for the night, I discovered the power bin lock/unlock stopped working. Remote does not work as well. I suspect it may be a fuse but after searching through documents I have failed to locate fuse or for that matter nothing on the power bin lock at all. Would appreciate any help or suggestions.
Thanks, BobnJill

Fuse is in outside compartment below driver.

Mine is labeled on the board with the fuse, it's not easy to see.

There should be an associated red light if the fuse is bad. Suggest to remove 12v power thru the salesman switch located by the entry door. This is like control, alt, delete for the coach.

Changed fuse, even though it was not testing bad, reset 12V, salesman switch, with no results. Will look at switch later upon arrival in Tucson. Thanks for you ideas.

Check batteries in the remote control unit as well. Your rig is 4 years old, batteries die. When at Mothership. I purchased two additional remotes while there, if we keep it like the last one, the remotes wear out, they then change the brain unit, and to get new remotes to work got to upgrade brain, having spare remotes, that won't be issue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back