Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Pricing our 2018 Liberty Outdoors Parkliner Travel Trailer?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Arwynn

RVF Regular
We are selling our 2018 Liberty Ourdoors Parkliner Travel Trailer. Our kids are teenagers now and don't want to spend that much time with us in close quarters! I am having a really hard time finding comparable sales because there aren't many on the market. I have tried various searches and also went on JD Power, but I mostly find brand new ones sold from a while ago. JD Power doesn't even list it on their site in the search function. Does anyone have any advice?

Good, morning,
Looking around for something. Does the term "Little Guy Series" ring a bell with you? Also, if you have a picture of your VIN tag, it would help me find something. Often times they are in one of the kitchen cabinets.
Let me know how we can help.
Thank you,
Ken

We are selling our 2018 Liberty Ourdoors Parkliner Travel Trailer. Our kids are teenagers now and don't want to spend that much time with us in close quarters! I am having a really hard time finding comparable sales because there aren't many on the market. I have tried various searches and also went on JD Power, but I mostly find brand new ones sold from a while ago. JD Power doesn't even list it on their site in the search function. Does anyone have any advice?
You could perhaps call these guys, and maybe they'd tell you what it sold for (assuming it was used...).

Or, here's another advertised, but no price listed:

Might have found something. I looked under Little Guy and found Liberty Outdoors. If it was built in Uniontown OH, this might be it. Shows a size of 21 X 8 and roughly 2900 pounds. Shows 1 model in 2018 called Max and 2 models in 2019, Max and Mini Max.
Is this sounding close?
Ken

Might have found something. I looked under Little Guy and found Liberty Outdoors. If it was built in Uniontown OH, this might be it. Shows a size of 21 X 8 and roughly 2900 pounds. Shows 1 model in 2018 called Max and 2 models in 2019, Max and Mini Max.
Is this sounding close?
Ken
I think the OP has the ParkLiner model, not either of the Little Guy models.

I think the OP has the ParkLiner model, not either of the Little Guy models.
Parkliner or Park Liner is not a model name in all of NADA. That record is thousands of units. I based the guess off the info sent. Little Guy / Liberty Outdoors were used together. Just trying to help.
In my first answer back, I asked for a picture of the VIN tag. That may help.
Thank you,
Ken

Parkliner or Park Liner is not a model name in all of NADA. That record is thousands of units. I based the guess off the info sent. Little Guy / Liberty Outdoors were used together. Just trying to help.
In my first answer back, I asked for a picture of the VIN tag. That may help.
Thank you,
Ken
Did you check the links I posted? I am not in your business, so IDK about officially listed model names. I just searched for "2018 Liberty Ourdoors Parkliner Travel Trailer" and those two ads came up. It's apparently a boxier shape than the teardrop Little Guy, but beyond that, …
395793114-58284552.jpg

;)

And, like you, just trying to help the OP.

We run into this on the boat side more often. There are many boat builders that are not listed in NADA. If not listed, banks can't find a value and they often hesitate lending money for the purchase. They don't like "guessing" for a value. This often limits the sale to a cash buyer. Being in NADA does cost a manufacturer money and there is some office work to do in maintaining the presence there.
In the RV world, most builders are owned by a larger company so following to the top of the food chain can help. For example Montana. If you enter Montana in the BUILDER search, nothing comes up. Enter it in the MODEL search and all 15 sub-models show as does Keystone, the actual manufacturer.
It can be like following a rabbit trail. As mentioned, a picture of the VIN tag could offer a bit more info.
Let me know how we can help.
Ken

Is this sounding close?
Ken
Sounds almost right, the weight is a little high, but it has to be the same one. Thank you!

You could perhaps call these guys, and maybe they'd tell you what it sold for (assuming it was used...).

Or, here's another advertised, but no price listed:

Thank you so much!!

Latest resources

Back