Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Probably Not In The Correct Forum To Ask This . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BRSturzlJr2

RVF Newbee
I'll apologize in advance. I just don't know where to ask my question. Thanks! in advance for your helpful assistance.

Meanwhile, some so-and-so smashed the R rear lens for my 1996 Roadtrek. I simply have no idea what part I need to order. Any help or suggestions as to where I could find this information is really appreciated.

look for part numbers molded into the plastic. Hopefully you have the remains so you can piece it togehter. Otherwise try the part number on the left side. Also you should be able to referemce it based on the van builder and year.

Google the part # along with vehicle. It should come up with plenty of options. There is also a website, I think it's LKQ or something with those initals. They may possibly help.

I'll apologize in advance. I just don't know where to ask my question. Thanks! in advance for your helpful assistance.

Meanwhile, some so-and-so smashed the R rear lens for my 1996 Roadtrek. I simply have no idea what part I need to order. Any help or suggestions as to where I could find this information is really appreciated.
Mobile life rv.com they sel all road trek parts and they have a number you can call

Latest resources

Back