Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Smillar99

RVF Newbee
Hi all! I am struggling with two issues with my 2002 Monaco Windsor 38PKD. I’m new at this so please bear with me. ANY help would be very much appreciated.

1. RV3012GS inverter and RC7/GS remote. When using inverter, system status reads “Inverting”. When plugged into 50amp shore power, system status read “Waiting for AC” although coach is getting power (air conditioning works, refrigerator works, washer/dryer works.

2. Attempting to change authority and access codes for keyless entry (TriMark). Followed directions I found in the resources section of the forum but no joy. I tried jumping yellow and black wires and should hear beep. No beep. Keypad lights up but no beep. For some reason I also have a programming button (hidden under dash) as outlined in instructions for Newmar coach. Those instructions didn’t work either (no beeping). Maybe the little piezo buzzer is bad?

I’m at a loss on both of these issues.

My sincere appreciation for any help.

Steve

In case you don’t have the manual. I can’t give any specific advice, good luck.

Attachments

• RVSeries_2012-2512-3012-GS_Owners_Manual(975-0209-01-01_Rev-A).pdf
    783.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks to all! I think I found the problem with my inverter issue. I found a blown 32ma fuse in the inverter. I rebooted the inverter and replaced the fuse. Appears to be working as it should.

Now if I can find a solution to changing the authority code for my keypad.

Thanks to all! I think I found the problem with my inverter issue. I found a blown 32ma fuse in the inverter. I rebooted the inverter and replaced the fuse. Appears to be working as it should.

Now if I can find a solution to changing the authority code for my keypad.
I went through the same thing. Found two different manuals with two different procedures. No good. Went on-line and found another procedure. Still no good. Finally called Tri-Mark and gave them the Module number. They sent me yet another Procedure and presto, Was able to program. not sure why no one's on the same page. It was mostly a mater of how many times to press the reset button.

Latest resources

Back