Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bwanamike

RVF Newbee
I have a 2006 Newmar Kountry Star with the two separate windshields . I am having a big problem with both my windshields as they are popping out of the gasket as well as cracking. I have taken the RV to a truck collision company here in Calgary and they have determined that the windshield opening is no longer square . We are attempting to square and size the windshield opening as originally built however Newmar technical support will not provide this information to me . I would appreciate the following measurements to the nearest mm or 1/16” ;
a) Atop the exterior windshield , the vertical distance from the inside edge of the gaskets where the two windshields meet in the middle .
b) Atop the exterior windshield , the horizontal distance from the inside edge of the gasket on the passenger side to the inside edge of the gasket on the driver side , halfway up the windshield , inclusive of the curves .
c) On the interior, the same measurement as b) but straight from side to side excluding the curves. Thx . Mike Donovan
Four Zero Three Four Zero Zero Three Zero Nine Nine

I'm having a similar problem. Did you end up resolving your windshield issue?

Latest resources

Back