Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rolandj

RVF Regular
So I’m having one heckuva trip. Lost my awning now I’m having an issue with the speedometer the trip meter and everything looks funky in the picture attached and now the speedometer is stuck at about 45 and not moving any idea what the heck

Attachments

• A008545F-38C3-4D88-8AB8-9126CBE60207.jpeg
    A008545F-38C3-4D88-8AB8-9126CBE60207.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Had same issues with my 2008 monaco lapalma. Had TCM changed $2500. Took RV to big truck garage, they did nothing, didn't have a clue, cost me $700 but I got my money back after a bad review. I had no oil, tac, alt, temp, trans break, cruise . Decided to start checking myself. Started with pulling apart every electric plug, got to the ECM on the side of the cummins motor, FOUND IT, very bad green and broken pin in plug. Went to a cummins parts dealer got a recon ECM, replaced the broken terminal, installed the ECM and EVERYTHING WORKS. It's too bad RV shops don't have a clue. Go to the source. The ECM supplies all the information for motor activity. ECM cost with reprogramming and do it yourself is around $2400. Hope this helps everyone with a Monaco Rv.
20230521_175736.jpg

Latest resources

Back