Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
@GlampDaddy was telling me about a "rack of pork" so I asked the guy at Costco about availability. He said it's typically a holiday time of year thing so you'll see them mid November through mid January. I'll be looking for them for my next experiment. If anyone has experience with this "rack of pork" please share.

Sliced and shared...
IMG_2173.JPG

You should be able to purchase anytime of the year. You want a bone in pork loin.

It's a pork loin with baby back ribs attached. Both are yummy and both do great in the smoker. You can take it up a notch by stuffing the loin, wrap it up with twine, and let it loose in your Traeger. Man, I'm salivating already 😊

Finally found rack of pork at Costco this past weekend and the time is near that I want to cook this on my GMG pellet grill. Anyone have tips for making an amazing rack of pork? I'm doing a little search of videos such as below.

Costco came through with a good supply in Texas. I'll be smoking one for Easter. Can't wait...these things are really tasty!

A couple of dozen later, I pretty much follow the Extraordinary BBQ recipe, with a couple of changes. As a rub I'm using a very light sprinkling of HotShot Extra Bold pepper and some salt. At about 130 degrees, it gets a light covering of diluted honey. Whatever you do...keep it simple!

Rack of Pork is out of the freezer. Now to figure out how to cook it. Will check my link above, any other suggestions welcome.

Forget that. Address please?

go green light GIF by Snap-on Tools

Latest resources

Back