Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jpak

RVF Newbee
I'm looking for a TT for a 2 or 3 night getaway per month. Probably just the wife & I (all 4 kids are fairly busy with their lives).

Researching RV info is tough......brand A, B, & C are the BEST....next article.... AVOID at all costs brands A, B & C....it's frustrating. Finding overall brand quality, interior height, TV size max., bedroom TV mount locations, etc takes some work.

I'm looking at the KZ Connect C261RB. It's 30'8" length, 720 hitch weight and GVWR of 7345 should be no problem for short (less than 5 hours) runs in my F150 (3.5L, max . tow pckg)

I'd prefer a bigger (30 X 48) shower, larger than 39" TV, outdoor shower, etc. But, I know these are some of the consequences of sticking with my F150 everyday driver.

Any word on KZ Connect quality?

Last edited:
The quality varies from unit to unit no matter what brand. A lot will depend on your ability to fix little things you find even under warranty. Also, the way you use it will make th quality seem better or worse (going off road, weekend use, etc.). For what you are looking for you would probably be just fine with KZ, or even most Forest River products.

Reviews!!! Gotta love em! You will find this but they are worth reading. Same happened with our Grey Wolf TT we bought. Mixed reviews. Key is learning to fix simple stuff and be willing to also do some more complex things eventually. It is a lifestyle for sure and fun. I would suggest if the reviews are consistent on a very large issue, then stay away. But what you find a lot are things people report all over the spectrum. Just pray whatever you do buy, you get one that just has little stuff to do. Whatever you get, keeping it maintained is paramount to make it enjoyable.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back