Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Chamilton7

RVF Regular
What do you think is the best Roadside Assistance Program? I’ve only looked at Good Sam’s. Good Sam’s

I use Coach-Net, but fortunately, never needed to call them.

I used Good Sam for 10 years and only had to call upon them this past year. As a result of that interaction, I will be terminating my relationship with them. Coach net used to be pretty good (may still be I suppose), but I’ve been reading some negative stuff about them lately. FMCA gets positive comments, and some people use AAA. I haven’t decided which way I am going to go myself yet.

I have Coach-Net as well but again, have not used them. They sure are persistent in soliciting renewals, extensions and upgrades. We have had AAA Road-side Service for auto for several years and have used them. Nice thing with AAA is they are truly nation wide and a household name. Not really sure why I keep the Coach-net.
Thank you,
Ken

We have Coach Net and have used them. They are GREAT!

I have coach net and use them often. They cover every vehicle in the household. They also cover drivers in the household no matter what vehicle.

My kids have run out of gas, locked keys in car, drained battery, had flats with no spare. Every time coach net has helped.

Never used them for the rv.

I used Good Sam for 10 years and only had to call upon them this past year. As a result of that interaction, I will be terminating my relationship with them. Coach net used to be pretty good (may still be I suppose), but I’ve been reading some negative stuff about them lately. FMCA gets positive comments, and some people use AAA. I haven’t decided which way I am going to go myself yet.
I have had Good Sam for many years as with you used for first time 2022 and the experiance was not good and I had to eat an $800 tow bill - I will be changing vendors as well. I tried calling to talk to a representative but was told only option was to resubmit online there is no one to discuss issues with. Terrible service in my view.

We had a good experience with the one offered through FMCA.

Two tire problems last year and both taken care of timely, kept calling to verify we were ok, etc.

Renewed again with no reservations.

Coachnet x2

Latest resources

Back