• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rvnewbie

RVF Newbee
Hi there
Thinking of purchasing road trek Zion slumber , does anyone have this model, and do you like it ? Thank you for all the ingormation

Hi there
Thinking of purchasing road trek Zion slumber , does anyone have this model, and do you like it ? Thank you for all the ingormation
We bought one in March of ‘22. We have had 7 RVs in the last 20 years, so we are veterans. We ha
ve had nothing but problems with it. It was at the dealer for 3 months this summer getting both lithium batteries replaced. Roadtrek has not been great, although they did replace the batteries under warranty. I would not buy it again. Get an Airstream Interstate.

We bought one in March of ‘22. We have had 7 RVs in the last 20 years, so we are veterans. We ha
ve had nothing but problems with it. It was at the dealer for 3 months this summer getting both lithium batteries replaced. Roadtrek has not been great, although they did replace the batteries under warranty. I would not buy it again. Get an Airstream Interstate.
Have a 2021 Slumber. Issues with Lithium battery relays engaging. The dealer network is not knowledgeable nor friendly. Otherwise unless you are handy. You’ll be at their mercy. And it’s not fun when your expensive coach is tied up at the dealer. And don’t be fooled. The Dealers stink. No advocacy for you at all with Roadtrek.
If I had it to do over. I would buy an Airstream on the Mercedes platform.

Latest resources

Back