Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
Anyone know what could be causing my front running lights not to work? I've been driving for days in rainstorms and the back running lights are on, but not the front. Thanks.

Most likely a fuse. Check the outdoor bay below driver seat.

@redbaron What might it be called? I don't see any red lights. Here are the fuses and the ones you can't see on left are from top to bottom: Navigation, Back Up, PWR mirror, Blind Spot, PWR Window. Thanks, as always, for your help.
ED4B2B2D-BB51-46D8-8042-86ABBEC43BFE.jpeg

It's not there. Check the rear door side with chassis battery...it's behind the round cover and should be labeled too. My coach is 2 hours away so I am not much help

It's not there. Check the rear door side with chassis battery...it's behind the round cover and should be labeled too. My coach is 2 hours away so I am not much help
Thanks for taking time to help. I checked it also and didn't see anything there, but will post photo in case something jumps out at you. No hurry. It's raining again and I'll be at Newmar on Sunday.

F95BCE72-A31C-4057-BD1B-AC8F8F76F309.jpeg

Soooo I’ve just learned that when the lights are on, only the rear running lights are lit. The front ones light up when you signal. Always learning something.

EDIT: FYI, I may be using incorrect terminology. Just been informed that they may be called marker lights. In any case, they are the orange ones on the sides of the coach.

Oh..that makes sense. The front marker lights are the ones above the windshield, amber in color.

Soooo I’ve just learned that when the lights are on, only the rear running lights are lit. The front ones light up when you signal. Always learning something.

EDIT: FYI, I may be using incorrect terminology. Just been informed that they may be called marker lights. In any case, they are the orange ones on the sides of the coach.

Always good to learn something new.
Since you have been spending a bit of time at the Mothership, anymore tidbits that you have gleaned from those knowledgeable techs? Maybe start a new thread?

@ARD ... I also noticed something different on our new coach that our other ones did not do. By the passenger seat there is a switch labeled "PATIO" that turns on the outside door light and the stairwell lights ... but on this coach it also turns on a few of the running/marker lights on the coach. Not sure I like that feature as it looks like I left them on accidently when we want to leave the door light on when we go out at night.

Anybody else's do that??

FLSteve :unsure:

Anybody else's do that??
My patio light turns on patio light and handle bar, possibly stairs (I don’t know because I opened the door and the lights automatically go on. ), but no marker lights.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back