Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

turbineman

RVF Newbee
Is there an RV service that will help find available campgrounds?
In particular, along the California coast.
Suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.

try Campendium.com
or, ask here and I know you'll get some great feed back 😉
What's your travel plan look like ?
It's California...so price and availability are two key issues (reservations are often necessary)

Campendium is an app that can lead you into places you don't want to take a motor home or tow into. Usually off the beaten path. It is very tough to get a reservation anywhere in this crazy state, usually have to book Month's in advance. Eventually leaving soon!! No places that you can just pull off on when u get tired cause they don't allow..

Campendium is an app that can lead you into places you don't want to take a motor home or tow into. Usually off the beaten path. It is very tough to get a reservation anywhere in this crazy state, usually have to book Month's in advance. Eventually leaving soon!! No places that you can just pull off on when u get tired cause they don't allow

Sounds like our trip to Florida. I had to get reservations for the busy spots a year ahead. When you get on the coasts, plan ahead. Judy D

Campendium also list RV resorts, so it not ALL Boondocking sites. Also, travel on the weekdays may provide some open areas here and there...just call ahead and make reservations. It's doable, just more work. Safe travels...

try Campendium.com
or, ask here and I know you'll get some great feed back 😉
What's your travel plan look like ?
It's California...so price and availability are two key issues (reservations are often necessary)
I use Trip Advisor to find parks and google the RV park in order to read reviews from all the other websites about the park. Takes time but it's helpful in deciding where to reserve.

Is there an RV service that will help find available campgrounds?
In particular, along the California coast.
Suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.
If your travels include locations north of San Francisco I can provide several suggestions based on your itinerary - if interested, pm me with areas you’d like to stay.

Latest resources

Back