RV Make
INTEGRA
RV Model
ODYSSEY
RV Length
33'
TOW/TOAD
2016 TOYOTA COROLLA
I have a Class C unit and it moves a lot when people are walking around. It wakes me up in the middle of the night if someone gets up to use the bathroom.

Of course, I have the stabilizer jacks down, but it still allows too much movement inside the RV.

I was thinking of getting 4 manual jacks of some kind to put at the corners, but don't know if it would work.

Anyone else have this problem and has a better solution?

I'm sure adding more stabilizers would help the issue but generally speaking this is an issue with all RV's so I doubt you'll be able to totally get rid of the problem.

I'm sure adding more stabilizers would help the issue but generally speaking this is an issue with all RV's so I doubt you'll be able to totally get rid of the problem.

You're probably right. Thanks for replying.

My Class A will wobble if there is not enough weight on the tires. It’s a balancing act… some weight on the jacks, some on the wheels. The wheels are further outboard.

I'm rather late to this thread, but I do have a question or two on the subject. We have a new to us 1999 Thor Four Winds 22'. The previous owners bought stabilizer jacks but never installed them. I feel our motorhome is a bit low slung and I'm a bit concerned that if the hang too low, they may get damaged while travelling, with that being said, are y'alls jacks permanently installed? If so, where in relation to the corners are they mounted? I assume that they are bolted to the frame? I appreciate y'alls incite.

Latest resources

Back