Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

therousehouse

RVF Newbee
Due to a terminal illness in our family l will be living in an RV on a permanent basis soon. Any RV l purchase will not be used as a trailerd unit...it will be permanently parked in a RV park. I am trying to make a decision between a fifth wheel or a destination trailer. This will be my first and and given my age probably my last RV purchase. Any thoughts and recommendations anyone could make would be sincerely appreciated. I really do need some decision making help...😱
Jim

Due to a terminal illness in our family l will be living in an RV on a permanent basis soon. Any RV l purchase will not be used as a trailerd unit...it will be permanently parked in a RV park. I am trying to make a decision between a fifth wheel or a destination trailer. This will be my first and and given my age probably my last RV purchase. Any thoughts and recommendations anyone could make would be sincerely appreciated. I really do need some decision making help...😱
Jim
It sounds like you do not plan to take your trailer "on the road". I would suggest a Park Model. I believe it would feel more like home than a trailer built to be on the go. What is a Park Model RV Home | Titan Park Model Homes

Sorry to hear of your predicament. Good luck.

Darrell

Sorry for the change in your situation. I agree with Rollin Ollen. A Park Model would also be better suited for any colder weather. Skirting, insulation, heating system and space without steps seems like a better idea.
Ken

Sorry to hear about the family member. I hope you are able to find some peace while camping. I think a destination trailer is the way to go. Something like the Jayco Bungalow or Forest River Salem Grand Villa. I hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back