Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
The first RVF referral contest has been announced. If you have any questions please use this thread to ask.

Contest Announcement: click here
Contest details: click here
Contest prizes: click here
Top referrers: click here
What's my referral link to give out? click here
Where can I send invites to friends? click here
When does the contest end? June 30, 2022
Can I play? Neal and commercial members are excluded. Registered members with at least one post can play
Do you have business cards or brochures I can give out? Yes, private message me, print your own from here
Can I just tell someone to register and enter my username for referral credit? yes
How are prize levels earned? Each referral is worth $1 towards the value. If you are first place and have 419 referrals, you win $419. If you have 900 referrals you win $500. You must achieve the prize level in number of referrals to take home full value. 2nd place is amount in referrals or $300 if 300 or more referrals were achieved.
Tie breakers? Neal will decide who wins ties by checking who referred first and also referrals that didn't meet the min participation requirements but got referred and joined. If unable to decide a tie breaker the prize will be split accordingly.

The first RVF referral contest has been announced. If you have any questions please use this thread to ask.
Can we have a live counter to see the standings?

Anyone wanting RVF business cards or the brochure type card click the envelope on the right side of the toolbar and message me your address and I'll gladly send you RVF cards. You can also download Flyers from the resources area as outlined in the post below:

Cool contest Neal. Kudos.

There are a ton of new EV RVers that tow with electric vehicles. They are presently all on Facebook groups as there are currently no RV forums accepting of the technology without ridiculing and belittling. It might be worth making a separate section for “Towing with Electric vehicles” section or something like that. Unique challenges and solutions, charging challenges, locations etc. These are all topics discussed on these Facebook pages. Some with 10,000 plus members.

Just an idea Neal.

Cheers.

There are a ton of new EV RVers that tow with electric vehicles. They are presently all on Facebook groups as there are currently no RV forums accepting of the technology without ridiculing and belittling. It might be worth making a separate section for “Towing with Electric vehicles” section or something like that. Unique challenges and solutions, charging challenges, locations etc. These are all topics discussed on these Facebook pages. Done with 10,000 plus members.

Just an idea Neal.

Cheers.
While I think the "Tow Vehicles" forum would suffice I'm willing to give it a shot. New forum created.

Bring your friends over and show me the interest :) And of course feel free to use your referral link if desired.

For years gas vs diesel has been the debate. Most handle it civil. Hopefully this forum can handle ice vs ev civil, and welcome the new group.
Respect is a 2 way road. If someone is in your lane, it better to avoid them vs head in collision.

There are a ton of new EV RVers that tow with electric vehicles. They are presently all on Facebook groups as there are currently no RV forums accepting of the technology without ridiculing and belittling. It might be worth making a separate section for “Towing with Electric vehicles” section or something like that. Unique challenges and solutions, charging challenges, locations etc. These are all topics discussed on these Facebook pages. Done with 10,000 plus members.

Just an idea Neal.

Cheers.

While I think the "Tow Vehicles" forum would suffice I'm willing to give it a shot. New forum created.

Bring your friends over and show me the interest :) And of course feel free to use your referral link if desired.
Heh heh. :). Will do. I don’t actually know any of them but I’ll put it out there next time I’m on one of their groups. They have been handy a few times. What is lacking on Facebook is the archival abilities of a board like this. Thanks for the new section.

We’ll be crossing Canada (Or at least to Quebec City) with our EV trailer combination after the May long weekend. I’ll spread the word when I can. Should be a fun trip. Allowing ourselves 8 weeks but can go to 12 if necessary. I’ll probably start a thread on it.

Cheers.

John.

Heh heh. :). Will do. I don’t actually know any of them but I’ll put it out there next time I’m on one of their groups. They have been handy a few times. What is lacking on Facebook is the archival abilities of a board like this. Thanks for the new section.

We’ll be crossing Canada (Or at least to Quebec City) with our EV trailer combination after the May long weekend. I’ll spread the word when I can. Should be a fun trip. Allowing ourselves 8 weeks but can go to 12 if necessary. I’ll probably start a thread on it.

Cheers.

John.
Content breeds content. Feel free to use the forum to post anything you want to share. Search engines pick that up and people will come. Thanks for your help and I look forward to learning from your posts. EV is obviously on the steep rise. Interesting to watch and I'm certainly interested in the topic.

A few tidbits to help those wanting to participate in the referral contest. You'll notice this section at the very top of the home page of the site and in the bottom section when browsing other areas.

contest.jpg

1. Click the trophy button to see the prizes
  2. Click this to see the current stats of the competition
  3. Tools - click to show the referral code you can email or text or use as you wish. Anyone that follows the link will be recorded as a referral
  4. Invite friends - tools to send emails (invitations) to make them aware of the site
Happy referring...

Latest resources

Back