RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Special thanks to those helping to share your support for this new venture by becoming a RVF Supporter. As promised I have some amazing items I'm going to be sending the RVF Supporters. I finally have orders in for everything I've been wanting to get made and when everything comes in I'll be reaching out to each of you to get addresses to ship a special care package to you. I can tell you that the SWAG kits are about 5X what the RVF Supporter contribution is and will be the best SWAG kits you'll ever get. Stay tuned, I'm excited to get these out to you great folks.

If you want to become a RVF Supporter for a very small contribution which shows your support for this great new RV Community click here. You'll also get access to some cool features of this forum'ware. Your show of support far exceeds the monetary value and I sincerely appreciate your support of this venture.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Second wave of SWAG going out today, a lot more to go! Thank you for your patience. The first 100 RVF Supporters are getting extra special SWAG kits so if you want in there is still room. Click here to upgrade your membership to RVF Supporter and read the details at the link as to what is added to enjoy your experience here and also show your support. The current SWAG kits contain awesomeness that will be sold on the upcoming RVF Store when that is completed.

Thank you supporters, it is greatly appreciated and I hope all of you will continue to help spread the word and grow this amazing group of RVers.

Elli shown below guarding the packages until her favorite driver arrives.

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG