Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Maybe its time to sell....:)

Many campgrounds have had off-seaon and in-season pricing for years. Maybe it is good time to build a new park, or \buy and older one and clean it up.

Unfortunately, many may not bother clean up since demand is high. The latter is not a good business model. They will get a lot of newcomers, but most won't return. Worse yet, with all of the reviews, well you know...

Many campgrounds have had off-seaon and in-season pricing for years. Maybe it is good time to build a new park, or \buy and older one and clean it up.

Unfortunately, many may not bother clean up since demand is high. The latter is not a good business model. They will get a lot of newcomers, but most won't return. Worse yet, with all of the reviews, well you know...
"In some places its better to invest into purchasing your own land to use for RV instead of renting it. I'm in the process of selling some vacant land in Holbrook, Arizona near Route 66 that can be used for RV

"In some places its better to invest into purchasing your own land to use for RV instead of renting it. I'm in the process of selling some vacant land in Holbrook, Arizona near Route 66 that can be used for RV
What, isn't that the AZ bad lands? No I guess that would be further north.

Latest resources

Back