Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

docrst

RVF Regular
Just bought a Coachmen Nova and the screen door for the side exit is already not functioning. Anybody else having that issue? Solutions?

Welcome. I’m not familiar with that model. What’s it not doing? Some pic may help.

My 2010 Phoenix Cruiser had the side roll-up type and it was still working nicely by 2015 when I bought a bigger coach.

Just bought a Coachmen Nova and the screen door for the side exit is already not functioning. Anybody else having that issue? Solutions?
I have same.
Shake it up and down while letting the roller do it’s thing.
I was in the window/screen business, this is a poor design.
I am considering removing it and replacing with a magnetic type.
I never use the rear door one, RB model.

We have a 2023 Nova 20C. Fewer than 1400 miles and only 3 camping trips. The strings in the side sliding screen door starting fraying several days ago, it lost tension, and it no longer stays in it’s track. Plan to see if it can be replaced under warranty. Everything else is working well (except the antenna), so this is a big disappointment. Has anyone else had this experience? Does anyone have recommendations for a sliding screen door replacement?
IMG_6397.jpegIMG_6399.jpegIMG_6369.jpeg

We have a 2023 Nova 20C. Fewer than 1400 miles and only 3 camping trips. The strings in the side sliding screen door starting fraying several days ago, it lost tension, and it no longer stays in it’s track. Plan to see if it can be replaced under warranty. Everything else is working well (except the antenna), so this is a big disappointment. Has anyone else had this experience? Does anyone have recommendations for a sliding screen door replacement?
View attachment 20126View attachment 20127View attachment 20128
Welcome to the group. You mentioned your unit is a 2023. Your screen should be covered under the warranty.

Latest resources

Back