Chassis
F53
Engine
Godzilla
TOW/TOAD
on the hunt for a toad
Fulltimer
No
I'm scheduled to be at the service center 9-3 for a 7 working day duration warranty service visit.
I'm having the floor replaced, so I'm pretty sure we'll be forced out of the coach for some number of days.
Does Newmar compensate for the hotel stay if one is required to perform warranty work?

We are pretty nervous, and it's a little over 800 miles for us one way. Trying to find a couple of overnights on the way, on labor day weekend, isn't going to be fun either.
Coming from south central KS, up thru KC to 36 to go across Mo. Want to stay as far away from Chicago as I can.

They should put u up under warranty

The road up through Indianapolis is excellent and gets you around all the big cities - use the west loop around Indy - it is fine. I-70 around St Louis on the north - Great county campground off 370. Safe big, low cost and calm
370 Lakeside Park RV Campground | St Peters, MO, then I-70 to indy, around the west side of Indy on I-465 and onto US 31 north up to US 6 east.... a wonderful drive (in rain or shine, ask me how I know)

I've done the drive several times (we come in from California. Nothing to really worry about

it’s been a while, but when we had our 1st year warranty work done, they paid for us to stay at the Oakwood Resort because our shower was out of commission.

Yes, if warranty work they will put you in one of the hotels.

We had paint work done that they needed to keep coach in the paint shop overnight. They setup the hotel stay for us and covered the cost.

Latest resources

Back