RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40"
TOW/TOAD
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Where do you all store your sewer hose? In my old gasser it was stored in the sewer bay. Would it be the same here? I am assuming so, but assuming has never been my best friend!!

Thanks.

On the driver’s side between the drive and tag axle there is a compartment for storage. This is the 2017 DS but think location will be the same on the 2021. However if you have Sanicon, stored in wet bay because you can’t disconnect easily
9465DC04-C1F2-4494-BDA8-0127125263AF.jpeg

My hose is to big to fit into that area. I've used a box with a lid for years to store all of my sewer equipment. All hoses are capped prior to putting them away.

I put mine in the fridge. :giggle:

I bet that makes it shrink up.

Your guys are funny ..... :)

I saw the storage compartment in my Ventana LE but my sewer line does not fit. The connector is too big to slide in.

I just bought one of these and set it up right over the sewer connection. Don’t even bother with the Sanicon or stinky slinky anymore.

Green Elephant Folding Commode Portable Toilet Seat - Porta Potty and Commode... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSOWG7U/?tag=rvf01-20

On the driver’s side between the drive and tag axle there is a compartment for storage. This is the 2017 DS but think location will be the same on the 2021. However if you have Sanicon, stored in wet bay because you can’t disconnect easily View attachment 4510
That is one crappy campsite @NWIP!

Unfortunately, the newer hose connections will not fit it the designed location due to their size. I purchased a 5” square plastic fence post at Lowe’s along with two top caps. I cut the post to the length needed to fit the hose and the adapter. Glued one cap on, put a drawer pull knob on the other. I then screwed the post sleeve setup to the top rail of one of my sliding trays on the road side. Due to the location I did not loose any storage space in the bay and access to the slinky is convenient since it is in the closest bay to the wet bay. I also keep my deluted bleach sanitized close by to clean the slinky prior to storing.

That is one crappy campsite @NWIP!
Actually that is a backin sight but I pulled in to look out at the lake. Provincial park at Muncho Lake BC, Canada, no hookups. One of my favorites.

Latest resources

Back