RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
I saw an RV with a banner "we sharpen knifes" at a lake the other day. From my point of view he would be sitting most of the time, and may not get his gas money. I was given my first pocket knife in 4th grade and my grandfather taught me how to sharpen it and knife safety.

My question is; how many people take their knifes in to be sharpened, and how many sharpen their own knifes?

I have been sharpening knives for about 70 years. If I could find someone with more experience, I might give them a try. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

And I sharpen my own chain saw too.

And I sharpen my own chain saw too.
I've only got about 60 years of experience with that, so am a relative newcomer. Anyone remember the Mall 12A saw? That's what I learned on.

I've only got about 60 years of experience with that, so am a relative newcomer. Anyone remember the Mall 12A saw? That's what I learned on.
A valued member of the "Chainbreaks are for Sissies" club. :)

Never had a chain saw, well I take that back, I have an angle grinder that works great at cutting chains

I saw an RV with a banner "we sharpen knifes" at a lake the other day. From my point of view he would be sitting most of the time, and may not get his gas money. I was given my first pocket knife in 4th grade and my grandfather taught me how to sharpen it and knife safety.

My question is; how many people take their knifes in to be sharpened, and how many sharpen their own knifes?
I get my knives sharpened at Williams Sonoma for $5/knife.

The same guy that cleans my guns sharpens my knives. He also happens to be the same person that washes my RV.

The same guy that cleans my guns sharpens my knives. He also happens to be the same person that washes my RV.
I resemble that remark. However if I sharpened my knives as often as I wash the RV I couldn't cut anything with them.

Latest resources

Back