RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
If you plan a trip soon some extra planning may be a good idea.
I found this article as I was doing my research the other day.

Mind you I wasn't sure how it would be received here so hesitated. At the end of the day however I felt some may want to see it.

To avoid controversy only read the article please!

If you plan a trip soon some extra planning may be a good idea.
I found this article as I was doing my research the other day.

Mind you I wasn't sure how it would be received here so hesitated. At the end of the day however I felt some may want to see it.

To avoid controversy only read the article please!

We are seeing "slight" shortages in some items, here in east Texas, at local Walmart/grocers. Nothing major at this time-depending on what day you shop at our local Neighborhood Market the shelves, again certain items, looks like the kinda mess you see right before Thanksgiving.

I'm on Reddit for shortages and prepping. Its amazing how the house of cards is so precarious.

I live and worked in Hurricane central, so staying aware and prepared is normal. But agree the times we now live in is concerning and bears watching. Glad you posted. Up to each of us to verify and evaluate information. THX

If you don't have 60-90 days of food and water on hand now, you are late to the party.

Last edited:
Went to grocery store today. Checked paper goods isle. Here we go again. Only one package off Brawny paper towels. All of the rest were cheap useless ones. A few packages of Charmin TP, the rest el cheap brands. Oiiyy!

No place to store 60 days of food. A week maybe two.

On our return leg back to FL from Montana, I had trouble getting DEF from Walmart. One after another had empty shelves?
Did see a guy cleaned whatever DEF was left on the shelf and left with a full cart of DEF?

I've read that DEF is in short supply. Same with caulking and paint and and and

Latest resources

Back