Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I learned of this prior to FPU so it was ordered in my go to Newmar stock pile. I used the adhesive option to mount this to my shower wall back in June of 2017 and it's still hanging. I was concerned this would fall off someday and also concerned it could damage the fiberglass pan (that's my luck) but so far it's still hanging. I wonder if I should make this permanent as I really like it. I think Newmar includes these now in some if not all 2020's? Not sure. Anyhoo, highly recommend this especially with the small inset in the shower in which I added a cross beam to keep things from falling out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YNQX16/?tag=rvf01-20

showerdispensers.png

It does come standard in the 2020’s, at least in my NADP. I have something similar in my current coach, and at home...so handy; no bottles to secure when traveling. I installed with the adhesive pads, too. If it’s not falling off; it’s permanent as far as I’m concerned.

It is apparently not standard on the 2020 Ventana....DW bought a cheapo one somewhere, that one looks really nice..me wants

Shampoo? What's that for? Ohhh, yeah...probably for people with hair. ? I'll check with LadyDi on that.

TJ

Latest resources

Back