RV Model
Horizon
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Keep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
Anyone have a Sine-wave CCA battery tester they can recommend

just picked up my new coach and my house battery’s are going dead in 2-3 hours with only a 11 amp load

i have 6 AGM 100AH batteries so I should be able to go around 60 hours

one or more of them must be failing

Would welcome any suggestions on resolving this issue if anyone has any ideas

im guessing the dealer let them die and did not charge them at all

Mark

First thing I would do is test the voltage at the batteries with the RV plugged in. Next I would go to an auto parts store (or something similar) and get the batteries load tested. If the batteries have been allowed to go below about 11 volts for any length of time the batteries are probably beyond hope.........

disconnect the batteries so you can find the bad ones. Question are they 6 or 12v versions? check voltage after a day and you will not have any problems finding batteries with bad cells.

How old are the batteries? don't replace the bad batteries only take them out of the system.

Since this is a “new coach,” I would go back to the dealer and have them fix it.

TJ

Our coach sat on the dealers lot for 535 days and from what I can tell the dealer never charged them so I’m asking them to replace all 6 ...Winnebago installed Napa 100AH AGM at the factory so hopefully dealer will install the same or better

Our coach sat on the dealers lot for 535 days and from what I can tell the dealer never charged them so I’m asking them to replace all 6 ...Winnebago installed Napa 100AH AGM at the factory so hopefully dealer will install the same or better
Excellent move!

TJ

Latest resources

Back