Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BJMac75

RVF Newbee
Looking for feedback on Class A's that can accommodate sleeping for two couples and maybe a 5th adult. Should be able to accommodate 6' tall adults. We have seen some L shaped couches that say pullout sectional, etc but can not find specific information on size of sleeping area on the websites or the manufactures website. Probably will have to travel a few states to find an RV and not want to get there to find sleeping area to small to accommodate a couple. Looking at Class A's that are under 150K.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Are you looking for new or pre-owned? The $150K budget will limit your options on a new coach. If you would be OK with a 3-5 year-old pre-owned coach, you may have more choices.

TJ

Not too many of em on the market but Newmar Allstar 3950 is what I would be searching for if I needed to sleep that many adults comfortably. I don’t think there is a better layout for that many full grown adults

Fleetwood/ Holiday Rambler have a nice drop down queen size bed over the captains chairs. You can't even tell it's there until you push the button and lower it. Then the 5th person goes on the sleeper sofa.

Latest resources

Back