• Commercial/Vendors welcome

SnapPad

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Can't speak for other coaches but I have them on my coach. There is a conflict with the chassis on one of them I later realized but I've had no issues with them. Would probably do it again as long as measurements and clearance were assured.

I have them on my coach, and they work great.
Just make sure to research your footprint because they sell them in different sizes. Shape and depth matter for proper fit.

You can get 10% off for veteran, or there are YT channels that offer discount codes.

used them on two coaches, no issues. Keep your fingers out of the line of fire when installing!

Only issue on install is you must use liquid soap per instruction to ‘snap’ them onto the foot.
Only issue on use is they do decrease the clearance an inch or so so a sharp steep driveway may cause them to drag a little.

They rub the front tires on my 2020 BayStar, on hard turns, so I had to remove the front ones. I have seen this on other BayStars also. Some people ignore it, but it cannot be good for the tires.

I have them on my 2017 Ventana 3412. Well worth it IMO.

We had them on our previous coach and didn't really see the advantage to them. We had Snap Pads sunk into soft soil and still had to use my 28" jack pads and they still sunk in an inch or so. We also had them sink into a blacktop surface. I just don't think they give enough of an increased surface area to make much of a difference. I also realize I'm in the minority in my opinion

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back