Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Solving the world's problems with Hatch green chiles!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
LadyDi has found the solution to making everything right with the world; Hatch green chiles! Tonight, we dined on beef and Hatch green chiles in a mushroom sauce served over rice, along with green beans. A Negra Modelo beer was the libation. All the ills of the world have faded into the background, at least for the moment. There's another Negra Modelo in he fridge if they start to reappear. ?

From past threads, some here are known to enjoy Hatch green chiles. We periodically order some via Amazon, but the good news is that they have now appeared at our local Costco. They are the same 505 Southwestern brand we've gotten through Amazon; medium heat. So, if you've been craving some good Hatch green chiles, check your local Costco. Don't know if they all stock them, but ours does.

TJ

Order the roaster right after the Jura D6...or, J9.3. ?

TJ

Actually it's ordered to come after your smoker.

7C41282A-55FE-4A46-981A-0FA274C53A40.jpeg
Just returned from the Village of Hatch in southern NM and purchased from the source.

Droooool............. :oops:

I'm so glad to have stumbled upon these during my travels to the ABQ Balloon Fiesta last year. I didn't realize I was living without flavor all my life!

And......had a great hatch chili cheese burger at the Village Cafe in Hatch!

For years there has been competition between Pueblo (Pueblo, Co.) green chiles and Hatch chiles. Both are excellent but as a Puebloan I prefer ours. As far as roasting you can get them already roasted at the local markets.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back