RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Super Star
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Our family business (motorcycle dealerships) is planning on ordering the 2021 41’ Newmar Super C Super Star 4061. We will be sharing it with my husband’s brother and his wife. I know this arrangement is fraught with potential issues but here we go. My husband races dirt bikes and my brother-in-law goes to street bike races so it will obviously be used for those events. We’re going with a Super C because of its towing capacity (gotta haul those motorcycles!) We currently have a 27’ Born Free that felt spacious when the stores bought it in 2010 but now it feels like we’re on top of each with only the two of us. ? We have one grown son and DIL in Chicago (we’re in Kansas City) that we hope to take on a few trips. Hopefully, we’ll have grandchildren some day and be able to take them as well. We took our son to 17 national parks before he left home and hope to see many more In our new RV!!!

I’m hoping to learn more and more about RVing on this forum.

Welcome to RVF, @brcasrvr2001; great to have you here. We're here when you have questions. There's a lot of experience and expertise on this forum.

TJ

We took possssion of our 37 ft Super Star in January. We love it. Have you gotten yours yet?

Hope we see more Super Stars on the road!!!! we love our 4051!!!

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back