RV Year
RV Make
Montana
RV Model
3781 RL
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2007 Chev. 2500HD Duramax
Just purchased a new Montana 3781RL, we had the Splendide stackable washer and dryer installed prior to picking the new unit up. Having problems: the washer will not come on, it powers up and you can set the desired wash cycle but it will not fill with water and operate. The water is turned on.. The dryer runs but it sounds horrible like its tumbling metal, With the dryer off you can turn the drum but it still makes the same noise. Any ideas?

Thanks Jimbo

The first thing that pops into my head is were the units installed correctly? About 2 months ago I picked up a new Splendide set from a CW in Alabama while transporting my new fiver back from Texas. It was still packed in the original shipping boxes from the manufacturer. I figured it was just a matter of cutting the cardboard away and mounting, using the floor mounting kit and then the stacking kit. Not so fast...........

Sever things had to be done initially after getting them out of the boxes and I can't remember all the exact steps. I do recall on the back of the dryer there were 4 to 6 large plastic screws that had to be removed.

Splendide may have install information on their website, or you may want to give their customer service a call Monday. I would be shocked if you actually received a faulty washer and dryer from them that is why I'm guessing whoever installed the units didn't have a glue what they were doing.

Latest resources

Back