RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
Ok @Neal I recently saw a post that referred to the subtitle someone has. You know the one "just idling around", "RVF regular" and other such titles. I know they are an authority type rating, but think it would be a good idea for everyone that comes here to know that the system selects(I think) what that subtitle should be. I personally don't mind knowing if I can trust what someone is saying is good to guide me, but at the same time I would not want someone to think I am to full of myself as to put down my own subtitle.

This is not a complaint but rather a request for an explanation of these titles in the "how to use this forum" to give people an idea what they are about.

The titles under the username on the left are fun names based on post count. It can be based on other criteria but it's just a ladder of various names I chose at certain post count achievements.

Become a RVF Supporter and you can set your own. Click here if interested, it's only $10/year with a lot more forum control.

How pretentious of you !!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I think mine says "Pot Stirrer Extraordinaire". ;)

The titles under the username on the left are fun names based on post count. It can be based on other criteria but it's just a ladder of various names I chose at certain post count achievements.

Become a RVF Supporter and you can set your own. Click here if interested, it's only $10/year with a lot more forum control.
I don't know how long it has been but let me send you another $10 for this forum. I've definitely gotten my money's worth!!! :)(y)

I don't know how long it has been but let me send you another $10 for this forum. I've definitely gotten my money's worth!!! :)(y)
Thank you BUT the system will tell you when it's time to renew so no worries. Keep posting and bringing people here and I could ask for nothing more. Thank you for your support.

Thank you Neal, You did what I asked. I don't have an objection to the subtitle just thought it good for everyone to know where they come from.

Second I understand these forums need supported, Because My finances are just that tight, I do what I can by helping people, hope you understand.

85 cents a month, less than 3 cents/day to support this forum. Seems like a pretty reasonable pittance to pay. Just my 2 cents worth. ??

85 cents a month, less than 3 cents/day to support this forum. Seems like a pretty reasonable pittance to pay. Just my 2 cents worth. ??
No matter how you cut up the cost your not looking at my spreadsheet. I can go away if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back