• Friendliest RV community on the web

River

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Tiffin
RV Model
Open Road Allegro 34 PA
Hello All, My bedside table is way too small to place items like a bottle of water, Kleenex box or a clock. Any suggestions? The water bottle is the priority here.
Thanks!
River

Is there room for a shelf or 2 above the tabletop?

Hello All, My bedside table is way too small to place items like a bottle of water, Kleenex box or a clock. Any suggestions? The water bottle is the priority here.
Thanks!
River
Pictures do wonders.

Too small for a bottle of water??? Hmmm...that IS small! Is there any room between your bed and wall? As said above, maybe a picture would expand ideas.

I installed on each side a folding adjustable cup holder for the morning coffee. They work great.
cup holder

Do like I did and hang a gerbil water bottle from you overhead cabinet :ROFLMAO:

in all seriousness, a picture would help us come up with the best options

Thanks Everyone, I'll try to attach this photo.

Attachments

• 20210116_134706.jpg
    20210116_134706.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Well, that is a small area. Not knowing your handyperson skills, I would first suggest a couple of screw in eyelets into the wall. The distance apart would be determined by a lightweight bungy cord. So essentially, the suggestion is a bungy cord to hold items on the shelf, even if they lap over the edge. For the really small items like chapstick, maybe repurpose an aerosol can’s cap? Small items would be loose in the cap, but the cap held in by the bungy.

Rube Goldberg

Attachment: an example of the spice rack in my coach. It keeps all the spice bottles from falling during travel

Attachments

• IMG_9191[1].JPG
    IMG_9191[1].JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
On my boat they had shelf fencing, You know the pegged fence rail type idea.

I just gave up and use a narrow, long decorative basket placed between the wall and my pillow on each side of the bed. Holds everything and no chance of falling and getting in the slide movement.

Latest resources

Back