Sunlite
RV Model
16BH
RV Length
17 ft
Fulltimer
No
Hi all,

I am trying to find folks who own SunLite travel trailers especially 16BH ... If you own one please contact me -- I have asked about getting a SunLite Group on here ....

Thanks,
William

Hi all,

I am trying to find folks who own SunLite travel trailers especially 16BH ... If you own one please contact me -- I have asked about getting a SunLite Group on here ....

Thanks,
William
My wife and I are just in the process of buying a 2023 sunlite sport 16bh, it looks about perfect for the 2 of us doing short camping trips. We would love to be part of this group.

Hi all,

Thanks,
William
I have the red 16BH Sport with Lithium battery mod, TV, doing a 1600 mile excursion right away :) At deer camp it was great. Mostly for hunting and fishing trips! Earl

I have the red 16BH Sport with Lithium battery mod, TV, doing a 1600 mile excursion right away :) At deer camp it was great. Mostly for hunting and fishing trips! Earl

Hi all,

Thanks,
William
Dear William -

I own a 2019 Sunlite 16BH. JUST getting started with all this!! NOT so easy !! ha!

Did you establish a forum /group of Sunlite owners?

What year is yr Sunlite? Can you advise me the extension length of your 9' 6" awning?

Thank you!

Best -
Paul

Hello I was looking at the Sunlite 16 BH. But I almost bought one and I look at the Riverside Retro 135 got a good deal on it 19,990 out of Surprise AZ I had it for 3 months now like it alot

My wife and I bought our 2023 Sunlite 16bh Sport about a month ago and after acquiring all of the camping accessories we needed took our camper on its first shakedown run at a park 80 miles from us. It was spectacular, we tow it with our 2020 Equinox premier 2.0t with the towing pkg. We added a Reese load equalizer system at Ray's RV, and a Furrion s camera at the rear which doubles as a rearview mirror. It was fantastic in every regard. We did replace the mattress with a memory foam mattress for a little more comfort. At this point we are still learning but are exceedingly happy with our little camp trailer.

Just brought our 16BH home today, so we would be interested in such a Sunlite Group too. 👍

I thought others with a 16BH Camper might find this useful, it’s the generic (ie covers all makes & models) Sunset Park Recreational Vehicle Owner’s Manual. (y)

Attachments

• Sunset-Owners-Manual.2023.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Latest resources

Back