• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

LorryGT

RVF Newbee
Hello All,
My husband and I are about to purchase the Sunset Park SunLite 16bh. Since they are a small family owned company, I have found very few reviews on the camper Does anyone have information or opinions on this unit? Thank you so much !!!

I sure don’t but welcome aboard and hopefully someone will chime in.

This is all I could find….

Welcome from Georgia!

Hello All,
My husband and I are about to purchase the Sunset Park SunLite 16bh. Since they are a small family owned company, I have found very few reviews on the camper Does anyone have information or opinions on this unit? Thank you so much !!!
My wife and I too are looking at this little unit for our first adventure. Really like what it has to offer but seemed to fine only dealers selling and not too many buyers input. Hopefully joining this forum will change that. Would like to buy one this year (me) but might have to wait till next year (wife). Love that woman.....

My wife and I too are looking at this little unit for our first adventure. Really like what it has to offer but seemed to fine only dealers selling and not too many buyers input. Hopefully joining this forum will change that. Would like to buy one this year (me) but might have to wait till next year (wife). Love that woman.....
Me and my wife bought a Sunlite 18rd sport Sept 7th 2021. We have camped in 5 times since then. It is exactly the same as the 16 but the bed is turned lengthwise and is easier to get into. Trailer seems pretty well built, we have taking this on off-road trails including Cordova pass elevation 11, 200 feet. The only issue we have had has been replacing a few fuses. The sport version has better tires and is lifted which we love. Air conditioning and heat is fantastic. Refrigerator is large and awesome.

Hello All,
My husband and I pick up our Sun Lite 16BH this weekend. We are excited to use it! There are so many features. Our version has both awnings, the overhead bunk/storage area, single basin sink, 3 burner cooktop with oven, Wineguard HDTV antennae, plus the off-road/tow package. So many amenities are included with the Sun Lite 16BH including solar and backup camera prep, outside shower, inside and outside speakers, sturdy entrance step (important for our older dog), TV prep, microwave, separate (and good sized!) fridge and freezer, and so much more! Sorry if I'm gushing. Like I said, we are excited. Hope this info helps.

Hello All,
I have one on order to tow behind my 2017 Carado Axion. Looks like a 3 month wait (October) for me. Since I Boondock 99.999999% of the time, after I get it, I will be taking it to a the place that removed the roof air con and installed a MaxxAir fan to have them install as much solar and as many lithiub batteries that will fit. Sorry I can't offer any info on using it but, as a single traveler, the oven and 10+ cubic foot 12v fridge should serve me well in Quartzsite this fall. Good luck, Steve. :)

My husband and I bought a sun lite classic 18TD, 2022. We are very disappointed. No owners manual, poor workmanship, very hard to get help of any kind from factory. Only about 2dealers in VA.

We Love our 18tb, perfect size for my husband and I. Great layout and lots of extras included. But make sure you get new tires ASAP. The tire that come with are cheap and will blowout. Also recommend lifting the trailer about 6 inches.

Latest resources

Back