Chassis
International
Engine
Cummings
TOW/TOAD
2005 Honda Accord
Fulltimer
No
Right from the start, my Wraith rode like a hay wagon. I discovered that - even though my weight is well below the GAWRs, the rear springs were sitting on the bump stops. There were NO REAR SHOCK ABSORBERS installed at all! A suspension expert told me the front springs are two long thick leafs with little arch in them. After replacing the front leafs with three lighter leafs with more arch, adding 2 leafs each side in the rear, and installing mounts and rear shocks at a cost of $3000 it now rides like a truck should.

Last edited:
Right from the start, my Wraith rode like a hay wagon. I discovered that - even though my weight is well below the GAWRs, the rear springs were sitting on the bump stops. There were NO REAR SHOCK ABSORBERS installed at all! A suspension expert told me the front springs are two long thick leafs with little arch in them. After replacing the front leafs with three lighter leafs with more arch, adding 2 leafs each side in the rear, and installing mounts and rear shocks at a cost of $3000 it now rides like a truck should.
My Ghost rides on rear air bags. It’s built on an International MV Chasis, what is the Wraith built on

My Ghost rides on rear air bags. It’s built on an International MV Chasis, what is the Wraith built on
MV chassis with leaf springs

Latest resources

Back