Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Keithghost

RVF Newbee
New to Motor Homes. Bought a 2021 Nexus Ghost and the rear axle really accentuates the bumps, bone jarring. I have two cabinets pulling away from the wall. It's our first RV and the ride just seems too hard, and with cabinets coming off the wall I'm dismayed to say the least. Any helpful suggestions? its air ride/air brakes.

First, welcome aboard. As to your dilemma, maybe post in the Nexus forum to get potentially the answer. Hope you get it figured out for sure.

Welcome @Keithghost - sorry to hear of this. It should be under warranty - that's your first stop in my opinion. No cabinets or anything inside should be pulling away regardless of the ride, that's a problem that needs to be addressed with your dealer or RV manufacturer. Then see what you can do to improve the ride with your suspension, maybe better shocks, etc.

New to Motor Homes. Bought a 2021 Nexus Ghost and the rear axle really accentuates the bumps, bone jarring. I have two cabinets pulling away from the wall. It's our first RV and the ride just seems too hard, and with cabinets coming off the wall I'm dismayed to say the least. Any helpful suggestions? its air ride/air brakes.
I have a 20 nexus ghost and the first thing I did was check tire air pressure. I have the front set at 90 psi and the dual rears set at 95 Psi. This improved ride greatly, although I never had the ride you are describing.
we really love how ours rides and tows. Ours is. 33DS

Indeed. I assumed the dealer had proper air pressure in the tires. I drove home and checked before my first trip. Yikes 45 lbs low. Check everything.

Latest resources

Back