Sway Bars for gas class A

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
What problem are you attempting fix?

BayStar Sport 2702 is hard to handle on highways with trucks passing, with wind and on bridges. Rocks and rolls like it was at a concert!

BayStar Sport 2702 is hard to handle on highways with trucks passing, with wind and on bridges. Rocks and rolls like it was at a concert!
Over time you will become accustom to the handling of the F53 chassis. If you have already puts some miles on the RV, are sure that the suspension does not need a repair and still want to make modifications, try SuperSteer.

On my CanyonStar I have essentially replaced the entire suspension with aftermarket pieces. Not economical, but helped considerably for long cross country trips.

If you are interested there are several videos on the changes

Yes, thank you! This is for my husband and I will show. Two questions come to mind. 1) brand and 2) if you didn't do it yourself, what type of place did you take it for the updates.

Over time you will become accustom to the handling of the F53 chassis. If you have already puts some miles on the RV, are sure that the suspension does not need a repair and still want to make modifications, try SuperSteer.

On my CanyonStar I have essentially replaced the entire suspension with aftermarket pieces. Not economical, but helped considerably for long cross country trips.

If you are interested there are several videos on the changes

Bought in November 2020 so with the pandemic we didn't get much use out of it. At this point my husband REALLY doesn't like driving it. Less than 1,500 miles, if that. It was fine in the 15 minute test drive, and he drove it around our neck of the woods during the pandemic. But a road trip has become a nightmare.

One of the hardest parts of upgrading is picking a trust worthy Service Center. I have found that when it comes to modifications, you need to speak with the Manufacturer of the parts to be installed for recommendations. Find a shop that has experience with that particular installation.
PM me when you are ready to discuss.

Invest in a Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer.. It will not only improve your driving experience, it will GREATLY help you if you ever experience a blow out.

HH

Joe has done a ton to his rig. Jabber Jaw has also worked to improve his. When we had the CS (3719) we started with the Safe-T-Plus, did the Cheap Handling Fix, and were looking at the liquid springs when we decided to shift to a DP.

Best of luck.

john

Invest in a Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer.. It will not only improve your driving experience, it will GREATLY help you if you ever experience a blow out.

HH
Having one installed on our Newmar BayStar next week! Fingers crossed that it's all it's cracked up to be!!

Latest resources

Back