Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Again a perfect cook with 7 minutes a side on searing grates @400.

ECB4B273-A198-4976-B984-502D50DDD46E.jpeg

No pineapple garnish?

TJ
@TJ&LadyDi you are a master chef. You need to send me your recipes. I think a glazed pineapple and mushroom garnish would be perfecto. The pineapple pie was in the oven :) Pineapple margarita was amazing.

My favorite is a brandy pineapple mushroom reduction. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of crushed pineapple, 1cup of diced mushrooms, 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper and sea salt to taste (usually 1/4 tsp). Place saucepan on the stove, but don't light the burner yet.

Pour 4 ounces of brandy into a snifter and swirl briefly. Be sure to use a quality brandy! Now, sit down in your most comfortable chair and "reduce" the quantity of brandy in the snifter to zero. Refill and repeat, as needed.

Later on, return to the stove and "reduce" the quantity of the pineapple-mushroom mixture in the saucepan to zero at the garbage can. HINT: limiting the brandy reductions to 2-3 will improve your chances of finding the stove and garbage can.

Now, place the T-bone steak on a plate, accompanied by a medium-size baked potato and enjoy dinner. A green salad can be a nice enhancement.

"Master Chef" TJ

My favorite is a brandy pineapple mushroom reduction. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of crushed pineapple, 1cup of diced mushrooms, 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper and sea salt to taste (usually 1/4 tsp). Place saucepan on the stove, but don't light the burner yet.

Pour 4 ounces of brandy into a snifter and swirl briefly. Be sure to use a quality brandy! Now, sit down in your most comfortable chair and "reduce" the quantity of brandy in the snifter to zero. Refill and repeat, as needed.

Later on, return to the stove and "reduce" the quantity of the pineapple-mushroom mixture in the saucepan to zero at the garbage can. HINT: limiting the brandy reductions to 2-3 will improve your chances of finding the stove and garbage can.

Now, place the T-bone steak on a plate, accompanied by a medium-size baked potato and enjoy dinner. A green salad can be a nice enhancement.

"Master Chef" TJ
Any extra pineapple can be used to garnish your Mai Tai.

From one meat eater to another...that looks yummy! How do you stow a pellet stove in your coach? I manage a tail gate sized Santa Maria Style BBQ...but a pellet stove is much larger. Hmmm...just curious ?

The GMG Davey Crockett fits in the slideout tray. A little heavy but manageable.

The GMG Davey Crockett fits in the slideout tray. A little heavy but manageable.
@Neal, when it is convenient, could you measure the actual grilling surface dimensions (length & width)? I'm still debating between the GMG Davy Crockett and the RecTeq RT-340. Both have some advantages and disadvantaged for us.

TJ

@Neal, when it is convenient, could you measure the actual grilling surface dimensions (length & width)? I'm still debating between the GMG Davy Crockett and the RecTeq RT-340. Both have some advantages and disadvantaged for us.

TJ
It's cold out there!

219 sqin

Latest resources

Back