Chassis
N/A
Engine
N/A
TOW/TOAD
8,200 Lbs
Fulltimer
No
Hi all, I have a question! I have a New Newmar Bay Star 3616 and live in Southwest Florida in a gated community. I want to bring it home over night and park in the driveway. My driveway is interlocking pavers, question is will it support a 26,000 lbs MH over night?

Not sure but will say I have seen a lot of RV lots where people use pavers. They drive over them with RVs heavier than yours so it might be possible depending on the ground preparation and type of paver. Good luck.

Interested in what the HOA will have to say about this:)

Good question, Temporary overnight parking is allowed.

My HOA allows 72 hours which I had to explain to the po-po one eve as someone complained about my RV in the street as it was obviously impairing their ability to do 40 in the 25. I actually learned from the po-po the dually over X feet long (can't remember) is not allowed to be parked in the street. I would love to put it in my driveway which 1) would be a challenge and 2) I fear the concrete would not support and I don't want to know the cost to replace the concrete so it remains parked in the road on pre/post departure.

I think pavers will be fine and certainly easier to repair if needed.

I can leave it in the street, several neighbors own MH's and are ok with it. We are in a cul-de-sac and everyone is ok with it but I just didn't want to be a problem.

Not after heavy rains

Latest resources

Back